The person responsible corresponding to EU General Data Protection Regulation and other data protection regulations is:
Sauromatos is legally represented by Mikhail NamstrjBredenscheider Str. 119 45527 HattingenE-mail: email@example.com
sauromatos.comYou have a right of access to the personal data concerned and to correction or erasure or to restrictions on processing or – in the case of data processing on the basis of your consent – a right of withdrawing the consent and, if applicable, a right to data portability.
We only process personal data of our users if this is necessary to provide a functioning website as well as our contents and services. The processing of personal data of our users only takes place if permitted, i.e. on the basis of the permission standards of the data protection laws or after the user’s consent.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data as a task of our public authority is in the public interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e GDPR serves as the legal basis. In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 para.1 lit.d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for processing.
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
Every time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected:
1. the IP address of the user2. date and time of access3. websites accessed by the user’s system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.In these purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
1. language settings2. log-in information3. watch lists
1. entered search terms2. recurring visits3. frequency of page views4. use of website functions
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.The analysis cookies are used to improve the quality of our website and its content.
Through the analysis cookies we learn how the website is used and can thus continuously optimize our offer.
In these purposes also lies our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We maintain online presences within social networks and platforms in order to communicate with active customers, interested parties and users and to inform them about our services. When accessing the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and the data processing guidelines of their respective operators apply.
If personal data of yours are processed, you are affected within the meaning of the DSGVO and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
You can ask the person in charge to confirm whether personal data concerning you will be processed by us.
If such processing has taken place, you can request the following information from the person responsible:
1. the purposes for which the personal data are processed;2. the categories of personal data processed;3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed;4. the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;5. the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to limitation of the processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;7. any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;8. the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
You have a right of rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you are incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible shall make the correction without delay.
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
1. if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;2. the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;3. the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or4. if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may only be processed – apart from being stored – with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
You may request the data controller to delete the personal data relating to you without delay and the controller is obliged to delete this data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
– the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.– you revoke your consent, on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.– you file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.– The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.– the deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation.– The personal data relating to you have been processed in relation to the Information Society Services in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 GDPR.
The right to deletion does not exist insofar as processing is necessary for the purposes of
– the exercise of freedom of expression and information;– to fulfil a legal obligation required under the law of the Union or of the Member States,to which the person responsible is subject, or for the performance of an obligation carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority which has been delegated to the person responsible;– for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR. – for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or purposes of historical research, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the provisions set out under a) make the objectives of such processing unikely to be achieved or impairs them seriously, or– for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you have exercised your right to correct, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data towards the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed about the correction, cancellation or limitation of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right vis-à-vis the person responsible to be informed of these recipients.
You have the right to receive the personal data which concern you and which you have provided to the person responsible, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to communicate this data to another data processor without being hindered by the data processor to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that
– the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or is based on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and– processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly by one responsible person to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the person responsible.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling which is based on these provisions.
The person responsible will no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless he can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of information society services – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent pursuant to data protection law at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you revoke it.
Last updated: July 2020